Fresh – what does it mean to me?
When I think of fresh, especially this time of year I think of fresh flowers in fields and the fragrant aroma that is scattered in the air.
Some scents and flowers, brings me back to childhood and playing in my grandfather’s garden or when my father planted snapping dragon flowers for me in a potter when I was younger..
I once again have forgotten to share my gratitude list with my friends, followers and fans.
I sometimes get to caught up in the every day and forget to take the time to stop and remember – my apologies.
Sometimes I also caught up in the news of things – all the tragedies and stories surrounding this world.. It bogs me down at times.
Let’s see what shall we call this blog..
Pearls of Gratitude:
1. As always my loving husband – I can’t even begin to ponder what would have happened without him during my darkest hours – he’s a rock
2. Lasting 7 years together married (July 15th our anniversary) and 12 years together total..
3. Ordinary moments that are made special when I spend time with Shadow
4. My creative muses
5. The friends,fans and followers who voted for me during contest.. (There is still time for those who haven’t voted – contest ends 22nd)
6. A break in the humidity and heat = even though I would take heat over -30 Celsius any day – the humidity makes it hard to breath (asthma and humidity not a fun combo)
7. Another day where it was a good day – no “lows” – no “dragon” yet 🙂
8. All the great blogs I have read lately – you give me inspiration..
9. Completing or coming very close to completing goals
10. God’s grace and support.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.. Have fun, be safe and God Bless!!