Recently I received this award from fellow author Sharon C Williams
Sharon thank you so much this is the first time I have ever been nominated for anything as I am new to this blogging experience. Your generousity touched my heart.
Well as with any award or contest there are some rules.. Very easy to follow.
Display the award logo on your blog post.
-Link back to the person who nominated you.
-State 7 things about yourself.
-Nominate 15 bloggers to the award. (Rules can be broken and this is one of them. Do what works for you)
-Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back. With so many forms of communication this can be adjusted to however you notify the winners.
I think that the secret to an interesting writer and blogger is giving people an insight into your life and about yourself!!
Blogging I find is a way to connect to your audience on the human level on the common thread of a human experience!!
So I decided to give everyone an insight into my life,psyche and world!!
Some information about me:
Seven things about me
• I was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety in 2010
• I have no children (unable to)
• I love reading due to escapism
• I started writing when I was 14 years old as I way of coping with my emotions
• My mother is my hero (if I could be half the woman she is I would be awesome)
• My husband has been my rock and lighthouse in stormy seas
• My dog is my child of 8 years
• Feb 2,2012 I lost my fur baby Gypsy – she was 18 years old
• i love tea from David’s tea
• I struggle with emotional eating and shopping addictions
• Right now, I am working as Personal Support Worker and Child Care Provider
• A fear I have is disappointing people
Blogs that i find awesome are:
My nominations for Inspiring Blogger Award:
Today’s Gratitude List
- Looking pretty when I went out
- Working on new ideas
- Mentors in writing field
- Hubby making it home safely from trip
- Spring clean-up going well
- New shopping ideas (lists are awesome 🙂 )
- Try new teas (David’s Tea Honeydew Mate Latte tasted awesome)
- As always – friends, fans and fellow bloggers
- Creative muses
- Inspiration and ideas