Liebster Award –
- List 11 random facts about myself
- Answer 11 questions that Neelima has set
- Nominate 11 new bloggers for the award
- Go back to their pages and tell these bloggers about the award
So here are 11 random facts about myself –
- I love writing poetry – have since I was 14 years old
- I enjoy the company of animals more that people
- I was born in Timmins, Ontario – moved to Hunstville, ON and then to Sudbury, ON
- I am terrified of spiders, bees and heights
- I love doing all sorts of crafts
- My biggest heros are my parents
- I want to one day go to Bali and Tibet
- My favorite book: Collected Poems of Robert Frost
- I am a girly girly who tries to be a tomboy
- I have no idea the rules behind hocket (to me “icing” is whats on a cake)
- I am very shy
- extra fact – my husband is named Jody and my brother is named Jody (they are a year apart in age and my sister in law is Melanie (she’s 7 years younger than me) – we were married 8 weeks apart from each other
Now for the answers to Neelima’s questions –
- Favourite role model – my dad and my big brother Jody
- Favourite fictional character from books and movie – Velveteen Rabbit, Anne of Green Gables.
- Have you ever come across writer’s block? Suggest some ways to overcome it. – Yes, I have – I take my camera out and focus on another medium, see what inspiration I can get from pictures
- What would be your next blog about? – How great blogging is and how great fans are
- If you get an opportunity to interview a person who is now dead, who would you interview and why? – Shakespeare, to ask him where did he derive all the inspiration to write such masterpieces from.
- Describe “fun” in your own words – Being there with the loved ones – travelling, hanging out et al.
- Describe the most memorable incident of your life – Getting married July 15, 2006
- If you are chosen to play the lead role in a movie:
- Who would you like to be directed by? – not sure
- Who would play the lead opposite you and why? Donnie Walberg – need a say more – come over NKOTB to Blue Bloods – plus he is YUMMY
- Give the title of your film – Poetic Lust (hahaha)
- Imagine you have come to know from you trusted doctor that you have 24 hours to live, enlist the things that you would want to do – Travel to Tibet – see Dali Lama
- What is the one thing that really gets you angry – Imtolerance
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living – People can be alive and just exist but be shut off from experiencing life, where as being truly alive and living is being present in life.
I can not just give 11 – there are so many of my fiends and bloggers that are great – so I send a SHOUT OUT and HURRAY to all of my fellow bloggers.. Embrace your talents and your dreams. I nominate all of you!!!
Thank you to http://bookandmoviereviewra.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/liebster-award-for-the-book-and-movie-reviewra/ for the wonderful nomination and shout out!! God Bless!!