Ok so after an amazing day of beautiful weather and a great time with friends and hubby tonight and a new sense of renewal about spring etc.. I am feeling overly grateful for a lot lately.
Here is tonight’s daily dose of gratitude 😀
- Beautiful and sunny weather
- Great friends and neighbours
- Being blessed by baking gods 😀
- New experiences and opportunities
- Fresh air and sunshine
- Tea cups and new teas
- A loving family
- New fans, followers and fellow bloggers
Tonight’s party for my hubby went over fantastic!! 🙂
It was a bit of work, but well worth the effort and we have some really great neighbours and friends who helped make this party a success.. A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU!!
My cake was a success – yeah!!
I am sorry I haven’t updated with new poems, yet!! Life has been a bit chaotic but once things settle down after March Break I am going to get back in swing of things and really organize my office/craft room!!
My goals for organization of room is to:
- have a writing area/ poetry storage etc.
- craft organization area
- have PSW information stored and put away in accessible area
- organize Tea area 🙂
- Organize poetry on computers and on USB
- Print out and categorize all poems
(I will post pictures when done)
Can you see the hockey symbol!!